Create a New React.js App

Hello,
Thank you @jayair for your help. There was an error while creating the SST app in the root directory.

Can you show me what your directory structure looks like?

Hello, The error is resolved. I tried to create another SST application in a new directory, which worked well. Thanks for the help @jayair !!

Running npm start locally with the original script react-scripts start in package.json works, but using sst-env --react-scripts start results in the error below:

sst-env: Cannot find matching SST environment outputs in C:\Users\dimitri\code\test-project\.build\static-site-environment-output-values.json. Ensure the StaticSite points to C:\Users\dimitri\code\test-project\frontend

The file static-site-environment-output-values.json contains an empty array by the way.

Any thoughts?

The .env file is not created when the frontend package is installed and as a result, should the language be revised from Add the following to frontend/.env to Create a new file in frontend/.env and add the following?

whoops my bad, it was just a typo: --react-scripts must be -- react-scripts (with a space)

I got this error too. I solved it by restarting the npm process (npm of the root project).

So, my project is fine before completing this section. I get this error when I try to deploy the changes. Anyone have any ideas?

I am having the same issue where I am getting an error: Error: No app is set when running npm start that runs sst bind react-scripts start, I am following the guide on the website so it should be the most up-to-date.

Not sure what to do from here. This is my repo: GitHub - NicoPowers/demo-notes-app