Deploying Through Seed

Are you creating an S3 bucket through your serverless.yml?

I am just using your part 2 yml file

Can you PM me a link to the build that is failing on Seed?

Hi Jayair,

I’m getting the following exception when I try to deploy the dev branch…

Recoverable error occurred (Inaccessible host: `cloudformation.eu-east-1.amazonaws.com'. This service may not be available in the `eu-east-1' region.), sleeping for ~5 seconds. Try 1 of 4

Failing build on SEED
https://console.seed.run/mark-gargan/serverless-stack-api/activity/stages/dev/builds/5/services/notes-app-2-api

Edit 1
Think I’ve spotted the issue, there’s no eu-east-1 region, there’s an eu-west-1 region though? I’ve done a search across my codebase and I can’t find mention of eu-east-1 anywhere? Could this possibly have been set in the aws console somehow?

Edit 2:-
Nightmare… In the serverless.yml file I had it set to eu-east-1… Sorry for wasting time, I’m going to go away now and think about my life choices. :smiley:

Thanks,
Mark.

Glad you figured it out!

I think it’s important to mention to people that the detailed info is in the collapsible table under:

Deploy => $ infoserverless info --verbose --stage prod/dev

I was very confused, because both of my builds were successful, but no detailed info to be found. Only to discover upon closer inspection that the table with the juicy info for the frontend has been collapsed to save space I presume?! Certainly caught me out and caused a mini panic for 10-15mins.

1 Like

Got it. Yeah, we’ll add a note.

First off, I want to say thanks for this incredibly useful tutorial and all the helper libraries along the way.
FYI I was getting the following error message until I bumped up the machine building the services to a Medium machine

serverless package failed to generate deployment package. This could be because the build is running out of memory. Try a larger build machine or contact us if the problem persists.

$ cd /tmp/seed/source
INFO: before_deploy hook not found. You can define it in your build spec.
INFO: Learn more about adding a build spec - seed.run/docs/adding-a-build-spec
$ cd /tmp/seed/source/infrastructure

INFO: Deploying...
ERROR: Error: Cloud assembly schema version mismatch: Maximum schema version supported is 5.0.0, but found 7.0.0

@gpazevedo This is an issue on Seed that’s being looked at right now. We’ll be pushing out a fix for it shortly!

@gpazevedo Sorry for the delay. We had to push out a new version of SST to fix this.

Error: Cannot find module ‘.aws-cdk-Tewy7CUF’/core’
This error occurs when I add a DynamoDB in my stack

Hmm that’s weird. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you email contact@seed.run about it?

Hello !
Thanks for your attention.
It was my error.
Everything is working now.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am trying to deploy through SEED and keep getting a ‘Failed’. The image shows the log.

I have compared all of my code with the final code shown and all is the same other than my aws details.

Not sure where I am going wrong here and hoping someone has come across this or can help.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Can you send us a quick email with a link to this build? contact@seed.run

Thanks @jayair I will try and get what you need now.

Paul

I got stuck in this chapter because of this error. Does anyone have any solution?

git@github.com:PedroSilveiraMalaquias/serverless_stack_api.git

It looks like the AWS credentials you’ve set might be invalid? Can you double check that?

Hello,
I got error at the time of deploying through Seed:
Test failed to run
Cannot find module ‘constructs’…
If anybody can help me? Thank you a lot in advancer any ideas