Help us translate Serverless Stack

Awesome! Thank you! Join us in the chat and I’ll help you get started.

https://gitter.im/serverless-stack/Lobby

Hello, I am wanghuan, a developer from China. I would like to translate Serverless Stack into Chinese. but when I edit the languages.yml and translate the post, I have trouble with it, the language is not shown in the page. I find that the language is absent from it’s html page, but I don’t know the reason.I only edit languages.yml and folder _chapters/zh and post in it. the following is issue screenshot:

can you help me?

Thanks for offering to contribute!

Are you editing this on your local computer? If so, make sure to restart Jekyll after editing languages.yml. If you still can’t get it to work, can you submit a pull request with what you have so far and I can take a look for you.

@jayair I found Serverless Stack to be very useful and would like to contribute by translating it into Italian. Just wanted to check if anybody else is already working on the Italian translation or if I could get started following the guide. Thanks.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thank you. I don’t think anybody else is working on it.

Have a look at this and let me know if you have any questions.

Hi there! What an amazing job :clap: I learned a lot from this tutorial and I would like to contribute helping with translations to Polish. I have already joined gitter.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Here’s how you can get started with translating, feel free to message me on Gitter!